I finished draft 3 of Devolutionaries! I'm excited, even though I still have to overhaul one character completely and de-nebulate my antagonist (because it/he is in a state of great nebulosity at the moment. Get it? Sigh...yes, I did fry my brain getting through this draft so fast.).
Shallee ● Nov 23, 2010
Still, I'm calling it a completed draft. As a reward, I finally bought Paranormalcy today.
And there's a gigantic blizzard predicted for tonight.
And I have hot chocolate, curry, candles, and fuzzy socks.
It's gonna be a celebration of blizzard-ic proportions!
So, my friends, what do you do to reward yourself for finishing any part of your WIP?
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!
Search this blog
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Be the first to get exciting news about books and events! You won't get spammed-- newsletters will come a few times a year. Click here to sign up!
- How to Write Strong Character Relationships
- 5 Tips for Writing Memorable Romantic Scenes
- How to create a character's personality
- How to Write a Character's Voice-- Attempting to Define the Undefinable
- Turn an Idea into a Killer Story Concept: Go Big or Go Home
- How to Dump Info without Info-dumping-- Writing Lessons from Inception
- Banned Books Week Review: The Handmaid's Tale
- The Name Game-- Keeping Character Names Consistent in Your Novel
- Why I Wrote a Character with a Mental Illness: because for a long time, I never knew I had one
- Mustaches for Maddie-- a Giveaway for a Brave Little Girl
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (117)
- ▼ November (7)