Survival is hard enough when you have no technology or resources. It's even harder when you have drug smugglers hunting you. Dadilan is the source of shara, a drug that enhances psychic abilities, a commodity so rare and precious people will kill for it.
Trapped between rival smugglers and the Patrol undercover investigation, Dace has one hope of rescue: convincing Tayvis, the undercover agent, she's an innocent bystander. But those don't exist on Dadilan. No one lands without authorization, unless they are smuggling.
Her ignorance may cost her life.
Search this blog
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- How to Write Strong Character Relationships
- 5 Tips for Writing Memorable Romantic Scenes
- How to create a character's personality
- How to Write a Character's Voice-- Attempting to Define the Undefinable
- Turn an Idea into a Killer Story Concept: Go Big or Go Home
- How to Dump Info without Info-dumping-- Writing Lessons from Inception
- Banned Books Week Review: The Handmaid's Tale
- The Name Game-- Keeping Character Names Consistent in Your Novel
- Why I Wrote a Character with a Mental Illness: because for a long time, I never knew I had one
- Mustaches for Maddie-- a Giveaway for a Brave Little Girl
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Ups and Downs of Querying
- Sometimes, Life Wants you to Succeed
- Choosing the Right Words, and the Hilarious Embarr...
- Book Reviews for Writers: Nexus Point by Jaleta Cl...
- Writing the Query: Believe it or not, you already ...
- How to Kindle your Imagination, or This One Time I...
- Confessions of a Guilty Writer
- The Tug of Two Stories
- Finding Balance in the Writing Life a Day at a Tim...
- Book Reviews for Writers: Matched by Ally Condie
- ▼ April (10)