Have a great MLK Jr. Day, and I'll see you back here tomorrow. :)
Search this blog
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Be the first to get exciting news about books and events! You won't get spammed-- newsletters will come a few times a year. Click here to sign up!
- How to Write Strong Character Relationships
- 5 Tips for Writing Memorable Romantic Scenes
- How to create a character's personality
- How to Write a Character's Voice-- Attempting to Define the Undefinable
- Turn an Idea into a Killer Story Concept: Go Big or Go Home
- How to Dump Info without Info-dumping-- Writing Lessons from Inception
- Banned Books Week Review: The Handmaid's Tale
- The Name Game-- Keeping Character Names Consistent in Your Novel
- Why I Wrote a Character with a Mental Illness: because for a long time, I never knew I had one
- Mustaches for Maddie-- a Giveaway for a Brave Little Girl
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (58)
- It Is Finished...and a Hint of Upcoming Awesomenes...
- Reading Til My Eyes Bleed
- The Show Must Go On
- The Writing Process: Revisions
- The Writing Process: The Outline and First Draft
- What's Your Process Blogfest Tomorrow!
- The Writing Process: Creating Characters
- The Writing Process: Developing the Idea
- Social Networking for Writers-- If Facebook Explod...
- Announcing the What's Your Process Blogfest!
- Strengthen your Story Through Your Character's Wan...
- ▼ January (11)