This morning, I woke up to news I'm still trying to process. My sister Kylee and her family lost their home to a fire last night. The fire started in the garage, and my sister was able to dash into the house and get her baby out before it spread. Her husband also escaped uninjured, and we are all incredibly grateful they are all safe.
|Kylee and me at our other sister's wedding.|
I started a fundraising page, so if you're inclined to donate, you can do that here.
If you have items you'd be willing to donate, you can find a list of what they need and how to contact me on the same website. (Or you can just email me.)
If you can even just tweet a link to this post, or blog or Facebook about it to spread the word, that would help so much.
|The fire damage|
Thank you so much, my friends.