So I've been sitting on these awards for a while, and figured I should finally pass them on! Margo Kelly gave me the From Me to You award, and Alexia Chamberlynn gave me the Honest Scrap award. Thanks so much, ladies!
Here are a few random facts about me to go along with the awards:
1. I once hitchhiked in Africa in a truck full of guys. Not my smartest moment, but I ended up alive and with a few new friends.
2. I have double-jointed ankles-- I can actually flip my feet backwards so my heels are pointing forward.
3. In college, I took a road trip that involved spinning a bottle and traveling the direction it pointed. We had no destination, and just stopped at all the places that had signs like "Historic Rock Formation." There was also an orangutan involved. I never knew Idaho could be so cool.
4. My favorite Disney character is Eeyore, because I just want to give him a hug.
5. I got hit by a car in college as I roller-bladed to work. I was in the crosswalk and the person turning left wasn't watching, and...bam. I'd always thought it would be cool to ride in an ambulance. It's not.
And the awards go to (take your pick of either one!):
And lastly but not leastly, Merry Christmas, all you wonderful folks! I'll be off the blog until after the holiday, and I hope you all have as much joy as I'm anticipating.