I got my first blog award today, courtesy of Krista at Mother. Write. (Repeat.). Thanks Krista! She writes YA Dystopian as well, you should check out her blog!
So, to claim this, I've got to tell you seven things about me. I'll try to get creative.
1. My husband and I have pet rats that we named Faye and Ed after characters in our favorite anime, Cowboy BeBop.
2. I have been skinny-dipping (alone!) at 3 am in a lake in Africa.
3. I play the piano and the guitar.
4. The first time I ever went shotgun shooting, I hit every single clay pigeon but two. I have yet to beat that record.
5. I once slapped a boy in a skating rink for a class assignment (I'll tell you the story sometime).
6. I dared my husband to kiss me on our fourth date.
7. I have worked in several book-related places: a library, a bookstore, and a book bindery.