In case you haven't heard, Shannon Whitney Messenger is holding an awesome ARC contest right now! If you enjoy YA and middlegrade, you should not only check out the contest, but check out her blog!
Search this blog
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Be the first to get exciting news about books and events! You won't get spammed-- newsletters will come a few times a year. Click here to sign up!
- How to Write Strong Character Relationships
- 5 Tips for Writing Memorable Romantic Scenes
- How to create a character's personality
- How to Write a Character's Voice-- Attempting to Define the Undefinable
- Turn an Idea into a Killer Story Concept: Go Big or Go Home
- How to Dump Info without Info-dumping-- Writing Lessons from Inception
- Banned Books Week Review: The Handmaid's Tale
- The Name Game-- Keeping Character Names Consistent in Your Novel
- Mustaches for Maddie-- a Giveaway for a Brave Little Girl
- Using Family History for Novel Fodder
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (117)
- This one time, I read Jane Austen's disputed first...
- Book Review: The Maze Runner
- Another Contest of Epic Proportions
- How Books are Made: From Print to Ship
- The Awesomeness of Mail
- Vacationing from Writing
- I'm a Guest! On Setting, Part II
- I'm a Guest! Setting: The Forgotten Middle Child, ...
- Raffle Winners and Disneyland
- ▼ August (9)