I'm passing these on to David King (who blogs enthusiastically about fantasy writing), Tamara Heiner (whose debut novel comes out next month), Michelle Teacress (whose posts never fails to make me smile), and Michelle Merrill (my awesome crit buddy who lives and breathes YA fiction). Take your pick of the awards, they're floating around on my sidebar!
Search this blog
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
Be the first to get exciting news about books and events! You won't get spammed-- newsletters will come a few times a year. Click here to sign up!
- How to Write Strong Character Relationships
- 5 Tips for Writing Memorable Romantic Scenes
- How to create a character's personality
- How to Write a Character's Voice-- Attempting to Define the Undefinable
- Turn an Idea into a Killer Story Concept: Go Big or Go Home
- How to Dump Info without Info-dumping-- Writing Lessons from Inception
- Banned Books Week Review: The Handmaid's Tale
- The Name Game-- Keeping Character Names Consistent in Your Novel
- Mustaches for Maddie-- a Giveaway for a Brave Little Girl
- Using Family History for Novel Fodder
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (117)
- Happy Halloween...
- Writers-- Are we all just a bunch of thieves?
- Remembering the Storyteller
- Sci Fi-- It's not just for nerds anymore
- Aspiring Author Interview!
- Double Book Review: I Am Not a Serial Killer and M...
- What's Your Writing Routine?
- Thanks and Awards
- Devolutionaries-- First 250 Words Blogfest
- First 250 Words Blogfest on Saturday!
- Beauty in Layers: Writing Powerful Scenes
- How to Tell When a Scene Isn't Working
- Good and Bad
- Getting Ready for Rewrites
- Hundred Awesome Followers Winners!
- Last Day!
- ▼ October (17)